Tuesday, July 31, 2012
A Very Special Guest
Day in, day out...
That's what I think of when I think of work. Let's be honest people.
Last week, I had a very nice change of pace. My niece, Natalie, came into dgs to shadow my staff - she's interested in a career in advertising. Natalie spent the morning and had time with me, Marc, Justin, Mike and Chuck learning about all facets of the business. I have to say, and I realize I'm a bit biased, but I was extremely impressed with her. I'm guilty of often thinking: 'Kids these days!", which I know makes me sound like your grandmother. But it's true! As an employer of young people, some are very entitled. It's refreshing to experience a young person with good manners, good questions and a good head on her shoulders. It was a treat having Natalie at dgs and she is welcome anytime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment